Comments gives you and your team the ability to communicate directly in System Surveyor platform without having to search through emails and other channels.
Users can easily mention (@user) team members to alert them of specific project requirements.
- For example, during project implementation a project manager can easily add a comment notifying the installation team of a new customer requirement and the installation team can comment back or take action. This can be especially helpful with teams that work remotely from each other.
To make a survey comment:
- Navigate to the Survey Overview screen
- Click “Comments” in the top right hand corner
- Type your desired text
- Use the @ key to mention any team member or Guest User within the current site to send a notification
- Click enter or the comment submission button to post the comment
- To comment back in the same thread as a posted comment click the ‘Reply’ button
- Replies in a thread will be displayed with the newest comment at the bottom
- Comments can be edited by the original user who posted the comment and it will show as (Edited)
- Comments can be deleted by the original user who posted the comment
The Open/Closed/All filter can be used to filter out comments that are no longer relevant.
- The default view for all comments with be comments that are “Open”
- To close a comment that is no longer needed click the “Close” button
- Comments can be closed by any user
- To change comment filter click drop down in the top left hand corner of the comment box
Did this answer your question?