Revolutionary System Design Tool adds Drag-and-Drop to its Cloud Interface
Austin, TX, September 12, 2016 – System Surveyor today announced on the addition of drag-and-drop capability on any networked device with a Web browser. The system design tool, to date available as an iPad-based app, simplifies the design, installation and maintenance of electronic security systems. Users report up to a 50% reduction in time for system design and can now gain even more efficiencies. System Surveyor’s revolutionary new approach provides flexibility for system integrators and enterprise security leaders to collect detailed survey and design information, collaborate with technicians, and securely access plans back at their office from a desktop computer. The interactive Web interface includes all of the same features as the current iPad version including the ability to import floor plans, drag and drop elements, capture and annotate photos, select scripted survey information and share plans with colleagues.
“We’ve had tremendous demand for System Surveyor for laptops, Android® and Surface® devices above and beyond the iPad®. This new release allows anyone to seamlessly, securely work on their security system plans in a consistent way across any device no matter where they are located: the job site, at the office or on the go,” said Lisa Hugman, Co-founder, System Surveyor.
Now on Any Web Browser
- Five color coded system types with a wide variety of elements to drag-and-drop
- System types include video surveillance, intrusion detection, access control, IT and fire alarms
- Scripted checklist specific to each element to capture important details
- Ability to capture photos, apply annotations and instantly associate with an element
- Ability to produce PDF and Excel format reports
- Instantly and securely share survey information with colleagues and customers
- Access to a “Team Library” for survey “as-built” records to aid with service activities
System Surveyor will demonstrate the new version at the ASIS, 2016 event on September 12-14 in Booth #2373.
About System Surveyor:
System Surveyor is a mobile and cloud-based tool that simplifies the design, installation and lifecycle maintenance of electronic security systems and IT assets. The result is improved quality and accuracy of system design, faster implementations, better system reliability, lower total cost of ownership (TCO), and reduced project risk. The award-winning System Surveyor tool is available at the web site at www.systemsurveyor.com/pricing-options/. Basic subscription is free and Professional and Team subscriptions are available for enhanced functionality. System Surveyor is based in Austin, Texas and can be found at www.SystemSurveyor.com.