Users can easily specify manufacturer models and products during a site survey
Austin, TX, April 8, 2019 – System Surveyor, the company offering an award-winning mobile and graphical system design and management tool, announced a new release of its software as a service platform with several key new features and user experience improvements. The updated software allows users to import Shareable Element Profiles that allow a product list to be imported to easily drag-and-drop specific products on a digital floor plan. This allows integrators or enterprise technology managers to more quickly design and specify manufacturer brand-specific products for procurement and implementation. The release also includes the introduction of a Healthcare System Type with more than 20 new healthcare and nurse call elements, as well as a new Multi-lens Camera that allows for visualizing the area of coverage and field of view.
The release highlights include:
- Shareable Element Profiles to Import Product Lists
- Easily import a product list allowing users to drag-and-drop specific products on a digital floor plan during a site survey.
- This enables technical professionals, integrators and manufacturers to pre-populate commonly used products and quickly specify projects.
- New Healthcare and Nurse Call System Type and more than 20 Elements
- Based on system integrator demand, the new Healthcare System Type allows for asset management and design planning for hospitals and long-term healthcare facilities.
- Each element includes healthcare-specific requirements that were created with experienced integrators focused on the healthcare market.
Representative view of Healthcare System types:
- New Multi-Lens Camera Element
- Provides multiple configurable “areas of coverage” (field of view) graphics to show planned coverage areas eliminating uncertainty and guesswork.
“We continue to invest in System Surveyor based on the input from our customers. Shareable Element Profiles are powerful for designers to specify brand-specific products and models. By using this feature, System Surveyor creates a bill of materials (BOM) for the integrator and helps them deliver product quickly, efficiently, and precisely for stakeholders”, said Christopher Hugman, P.E., CEO of System Surveyor, “we’re also excited to expand into Healthcare with new elements such as Nurse Call.”
“We’re using System Surveyor for site surveys and system design across our entire sales team. It’s great to see the new healthcare and nurse call elements that we requested for Tech Electronics as the Healthcare market is a key focus for our team. I wish that I had this design tool back when I was designing systems in the earlier days”, Alex Wasson, Director of Security and Healthcare, Tech Electronics.
System Surveyor is exhibiting at ISC West on April 11-13 in booth #32091.
About System Surveyor:
System Surveyor is an award-winning software as a service (SaaS) solution which simplifies system design, installation, and lifecycle maintenance. Supported system types include Video Surveillance, Intrusion Detection, Access Control, Fire-Alarm, Information Technology, Building Automation, Audio-Visual, Cable Infrastructure, Healthcare, and more. Customers are reducing system design by 50%. Benefits also include improved quality and accuracy of system design, faster implementations, better system reliability, and reduced project risk. The tool on any mobile tablet with the iPad-based App, Android or on a networked web browser. The Basic Subscription is free on a limited number of surveys. For more surveys and collaboration features, a Team subscription is available. System Surveyor is based in Austin, Texas and can be found at https://www.SystemSurveyor.com.
For more information contact: